I have been tagged by Shari at Magical Curiosity. So here it goes....
First, The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1. I am a chocolate connoisseur with Godiva being my all time favorite.
2. I love tulips.
3. I traded my convertible in for a Mommy van before we even got pregnant.
4. I am Miss Fix-It. I can do carpentry, plumbing and semi-electrical work. I built our deck in front of our house.
5. I love spontaneous road trips. Our last road trip we ended up in Dallas eating at this great restaurant called Razoo's.
6. I love to read!!! Current book is Third Degree by Greg Il.es. He is an author from my hometown in Natch.ez, MS.
I will tag...
1. A Nanny's Depth of Field
2. Piccolo Girl
3. It Goes So Fast
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm trying to sell our convertible for a 4-door. :) And, of course as you know, I'm not pregnant yet. :)
I wish DP was a Miss Fix-It. Instead, she is a Miss Try-to-Fix-it. LOL!
When DD was 3 weeks old, we bought a hippie van. We called it a Toyota Toaster because that was what it looked like----a toaster. It was a 1988 Toyota Van. That's was the name...the Van. (Now, we have a Sienna...LOL!) We drove from Louisiana to Vermont in it, too. Put all of our stuff in storage and packed the toaster as full as we could, bundled up 2 year old DD and drove to Vermont. Oh, to be carefree again!
omg i LOOOOOOOVE razoos. i must have it now. i'm going tonight. thanks for fulfilling my first pregnancy (i hope!!) craving.
Post a Comment