Sunday. She calls me. She is laying on the floor. Is she OK? She tells me to put my hand on her belly. I wait. Then it happens. Thump. Thump. Butter bean lets me know she is there for me to feel too. Oh happy day.
Hey! This is Michelle, Wantbaby from NW. I finally am getting caught up on all the blogs so Im visiting yours! Thats so great you felt little butter bean moving. I cant wait to experience this someday!
5 comments:
Awww! Butter Bean love!!! Hooray for two mommies and a baby!!! Some days really can be perfect. (love the photo of princes pig by the way, too cute)
That's awesome! I cannot wait to feel our little bean moving.
BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog.
That is SO darn sweet! Did you put that Magical Mommy Spit on it first? I bet that's what did the trick!
Awww, how sweet! That's gotta be the most amazing feeling.
Hey! This is Michelle, Wantbaby from NW. I finally am getting caught up on all the blogs so Im visiting yours!
Thats so great you felt little butter bean moving. I cant wait to experience this someday!
Post a Comment