Well, well, well..... Look what I have found. A little treasure from a few years ago. I have been thinking about writing about Darby again as she grows up in life. Last night it really struck me hard as we played that I should be writing this stuff down to share with her. Well we will give it another try and relearn how to do is blog thing.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi. We’re Julián and Agus, a married gay couple. We have a son together, Martin, and we’ve created Weerlly (www.weerlly.com) in order to provide homoparental families with products to be identified with. We were very sad when we couldn't find then for our son, so we decided to make them ourselves! We wish you like them! We are on www.weerlly.com and on facebook (www.facebook.com/weerlly). Kisses and love, love, love!
Post a Comment