Friday, November 7, 2008

6 Months




Just a little over six months now, Darby continues to melt our hearts on a daily basis. Her smile, her chuckles, the way she rubs our face when we rock her and her voracious appetite! She is growing way too fast. Soon she will be on the go and we will not be able to keep up with her. She weighs 16 pounds and is 25 1/4 inches long. The last six months seem to have flown. She is our perfect angel and we thank god for her every day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Such an adorable peanut!

MommynMama said...

I am so glad to hear an update. I was wondering how you all were doing. She is so cute!

StephLove said...

She's darling. I love that age. They get so much more fun and interactive around 6 months.

Unknown said...

Adorable... Hope all is well.