Friday, March 14, 2008

8 more weeks...


Where has the time gone? Ok, I think I am starting to freak out a little bit. I have spent much time organizing and building and crossing off to-do lists to calm my inner being. I usually like to have control over a situation. I am starting to realize I have no control of WHEN she is coming or HOW she is coming. I must admit defeat and cede the power to the small child that contiues to grow and do the cha-cha in her own little world.

Vic is growing everyday. She looks beautiful and has that great pregnancy glow. She has started having Braxton-Hicks contractions. The are few and far between but definitely there. Mobility has been an issue for the last week or so especially in the bed. She swears it is a total work out to just turn over or get out of the bed.

We are going to the Aunties house this weekend for our first baby shower. We are so excited. All of our dearest friends and family will be there - except for a few who are far away and are waiting until until the big day to see the new bundle of joy.


But before all of the festivities begin for the weekend, Tyler, Vic and I have a date with Hor*ton and the residents of Who*ville. I can't wait!


Until next time...

3 comments:

twondra said...

Hope you guys have fun at the baby shower! How exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

everyone is a person no matter how small !!!

We're here, We're here

Anonymous said...

tissue anyone?