The butter bean is beautiful with two arms, two legs, a gorgeous heart, nice spine and no tally whacker!!! So yes, it is definitely a girl. We are so excited. Heart rate was good at 148 and she weighed 8 ounces.

More later as we try to absorb the news and after I catch up on my sleep. I will post some pics and try to get a short clip of the ultrasound up.
Until next time....


4 comments:
Congrats! Exciting!
Congratulations to you both! It's awesome havings girls, as you know we have 2. Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy, because now is when it is going to fly.
what great news!!! I am so happy for you both!
I know this is a little late, but Congrats on your baby girl. How exciting to know what it is. Know you can really get some shopping in and have fun with all those girlie things.
Also, thank you so much for the comment. It meant alot!
Post a Comment