I am usually one of those people that learn from their mistakes the first time. But here lately, I keep making the same ones over and over. So here's my list to remind me of my past mistakes:
Top Ten Things to Make your Pregnant Wife HAPPY:
1. Stand clear of the bathroom as she walks in from the ride home from work.
2. Always have dinner ready when she walks in from work. Don't make her wait!! She's hungry and has two to feed!
3. If you get home from work after she does, bring dinner home with you!
4. Don't cook any type of hamburger meat. Not in spaghetti, tacos or even a patty!
5. Pull back the covers on the bed so that she can go from the bathroom straight to the bed for her after work nap that may last from 20 minutes to 2 hours.
6. Always keep the toilet clean! Tell the teenager he must clean his daily too - as we do not know when or where morning sickness will strike.
7. Never let the box of Fruit Loo.ps become empty.
8. Always answer with "Yes dear" or "Right away dear".
9. Never tell her she is starting to look "pudgy"!!!!!!
10. When she is down and low from a day long bout with morning sickness - rub her head and hold the two of them close so they can feel your love.
I'm sure I will have more to add but these are some that are right off the top of my head that make me giggle when I think about them!!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL!! That is sooo cute! I should show Mark these so he can learn a thing or two. :)
Awww. You two are both SO lucky and wonderful.
Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment