Will update when we are all settled in!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Our Little One Has Arrived!!!
Just a quick note to announce that our precious angel has arrived! She was born Friday, April 25 at 10:29 am. She weighed in at 6 pounds and 3 ounces and measured 19 inches long. Both Mom and baby are doing great and should be able to come home in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
congratulations you guys she's a living doll little girls are so much fun (((hugs)) oh by the way what did you name her I was just curious you don't have to say if you don't want to :)
Ever since I logged your blog in at LesbianFamily.org, and found out that you're expecting, I've been checking back to find out news of the leetle one.
Congratulations, all of you!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Hooray!!! And such a perfect birthday, in the Spring as everything blooms bright and beautiful. The perfect time for new life and family growth. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful.
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter and congratulations to her mommies!
Oh my gosh! What a beauty she is!!!! Yay for Mom and baby happy and healthy!! I know you're looking forward to the homecoming!!! Congrats to you both on the arrival of such a darling little angel!!! xo
Congratulations!!! You must both be on cloud nine right now. She is absolutely beautiful! I have been checking everyday and am so happy that she is here. Can't wait to hear more after you all are settled in and adjusted a little. Enjoy your new angel!!
I stop by to catch up and get to see a gorgeous little girl on the front page!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so so so happy for your girls! She is truly adorable.
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
WONDERFUL NEWS!! Congrats!! She is just beautiful!!
Post a Comment