Vicky had her first ultrasound done today. We saw our first glimpse of our new little bean! The baby had a strong heartbeat - although there was no sound so we don't know how fast it was going. The doctor said the size was right on track measuring at 1 cm and aged at 7 weeks and one day. She gave us a date of May 12, 2008 for arrival. We are so excited and have pictures that I need to scan and post.
On the symptoms page - morning sickness (or all day sickness) has definitely kicked in. She stays nauseated all day but reaches it height in the evenings especially at bedtime. She also has her own built in furnace!! She has gained two pounds so far. Next appointment is October 24.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats! I bet that was so exciting!! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Hi girls, this is Michelle, Wantbaby from NW..I just wanted to say Congrats!
Hey! Where are those little Bean pics?! ~grin~
Post a Comment